£195 to stop smoking for good!
1 hour stop smoking session and free aftercare for 1 year – as many times as you need you can come back if you start smoking within that first year and be treated without further cost.
In 1992 New Scientist Magazine published the results of an extensive clinical study on the most effective smoking cessation methods. A meta-analysis, statistically combining the results of more than 600 studies (over 72,000 individual cases) showed that a single session hypnosis increased a smoker’s success chance by 1000% from 6% to 60%. Here are the success rates for different smoking cessation methods:
- 60% – Single session Hypnosis
- 24% – Acupuncture
- 10% – Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- 6% – Willpower alone
These impressive figures are for hypnosis alone. Using modern clinical hypnotherapy combined with cognitive behavioural therapy these results improve considerably.
Interestingly the latest research on NRT (see “NRT hyped” on BBC website) shows a success rate of only 7.2%, barely better than willpower alone! Yet NRT is currently the most popular recommended treatment for smoking cessation under the NHS.
Read more by clicking here
The benefits of quitting smoking
- After 8 hours excess carbon monoxide is out of your blood
- After 5 days most of the nicotine has left the body
- After 1 week your sense of taste and smell improves
- After 1 month skin appearence is likely to improve
- After 3 months your lung function begins to improve
- After 12 months your risk of heart disease has halved
- After 1 year a pack-a-day smoker could save over £2,190
- After 5 – 15 years your risk of stroke has declined to that of a non-smoker